Pre-listing: Free to seller prior to entering a listing agreement
- Research current zoning and land use to determine highest and best usage, (relevant to land and commercial properties).
- Complete a Broker's price opinion report to determine fair market value.
- Compute estimated closing costs based on likely sales price showing what can be expected in cash at closing.
Post listing: After agreeing to list the property
- Produce all necessary paperwork and disclosures to legally place the property on the open market.
- List the property with the Multiple Listing Service and Realtor.com.
- Post on Zillow, Trulia and Listhub.com
- Install highly visible signage as appropriate.
- Take quality photos and video for advertisement.
- Advertise on land focused media such as Landhub.com, Zacres.com, Allacres.com, Landsalelistings.com.
- Create a stand alone webpage / landing page to receive inquiries.
- Send letter to surrounding property owners with brochure.
- Email market to our database of buyer leads.
- Respond to buyer leads from all sources of advertisement.
- Meet qualified prospective buyers to show the property.
- Advise potential buyers of the latest financing options.
- Direct buyers in matters of zoning building codes and environmental concerns.
- Prepare and present offers to purchase using the latest legal contract documents.
After Agreement to Sell:
- Insure escrow deposits are collected.
- Provide pertinent documents and information to closing agent.
- Assist buyer with financing (if needed).
- Schedule inspections during due diligence period of contract
- Insure Title Documents and Survey are ordered.
- Coordinate Closing with Title Company or Attorney.
- Make sure the Seller has been paid!